Topic: Biblical Passage: Revelation 2:12–2:17
We peer into the life of Jesus, from cradle to cross, to resurrection to seated on the right hand of the Father on a thorn and see the amazing glory of God. We are over joyed by the gospel, that is the Christmas message. We proclaim Jesus because we are consumed with a white hot burning fire (LOVE) of who Jesus is. Everyday is Christmas.
*Revelation 20:4 Witness Jesus, you know Him you proclaim Him. If you are not proclaiming Jesus there is a compromise somewhere in your life and in your faith in the gospel.
*Jeremiah 20:7-9,12; Matthew 5:4
*Revelation 2:12-17 Points:
1. The heir is an heir in truth - Hebrews 4:12 Jesus is concerned about truth.
2. Judge the world according to the truth.
The root of sin is the lack of faith in the gospel.
3. I have something against you - Numbers 23 & 24
4. If you don’t change I will come with judgement
1. Hidden Manna
2. White stone
3. Give you a new name
1. Your hope is in the gospel alone.
2. You have idols
3. An everlasting joy now
4. Its going to cost you