The Spiritual Warfare
Topic: Biblical Passage: Revelation 11:12–12:17
* Revelation 11:12-19
Your insecurity breaks theology. We are insecure people, insecure in what God wants us to do. John 6:44 There is hope found when we are focused on what God says. Scripture declares sovereignty. God is not the cause of the evil in the world it is the humans that do evil.
* Revelation 11:15-19; Revelation 21:1-8
What God would say about suffering:
1. He is coming back.
-You don’t get it if you don’t know Jesus.
2. He is going to right all wrongs for His children.
3. We should cry out to God, “Come quickly.”
Why do we suffer? Cause and Fact; Acts 2:23 Lawless men put Jesus on the cross. Proximate cause, God uses evil for His glory and for salvation for His people.
* Revelation 12:1-17
* Mark 3:22-27
1. There is an invisible world. 2 Kings 6:13-17
2. Your enemy is a formable enemy, uses anything to deceive you. Colossians 2:8 Enemy is respected but not feared.
3. We fight from victory. 1 John 4:4; 5:19
3 ways we experience victory
1. Blood of the Lamb