Worshiping God, Living Sent.
Topic: Biblical Passage: Isaiah 42:10–42:16
* Isaiah 42:10-16 Repent for the Kingdom of God is within your grasp. God is at war with His foes.
How does God guide the blind? Matthew 5:16 Light shine before others.
* Matthew 28:19 We are all witnesses for God, at war with the foes.
* Matthew 13:44-46 Elevates the value of the work of Jesus on the cross.
Love me, worship me and adore me!
* 1 Peter 2:4-9 Jesus is precious! 1 Peter 1:18-19; 1 Peter 2:24-25
1. You can’t do anything without seeing the preciousness of Jesus.
2. You may proclaim the excellencies of Jesus who called you from darkness to light.
- Gospel Imperatives!
1. Constant awareness of the extent and gravity of our sin (Romans 7)
2. We are sinful because of internal depravity. External fixes are no solution (Jeremiah 17:9)
3. Identity IN CHRIST (Gal 2:20), Joy in GREAT LOVE found in the cross (Romans 12)
3. Battleship not a “love boat.” Hebrews 12
4. Life lived in the joy, love, forgiveness, and mercy by repentance and faith (Romans 11)
5. Jesus is our greatest treasure resulting in living on mission (Is 42 and 1 Peter 2)