The Gospel Wins
Topic: Biblical Passage: Revelation 13:1–13:18
1. Jesus weeps with you, moved by your suffering.
2. God is sovereign over your suffering.
3. Against that back drop of villain of death is a reality that God wants us to see what is more important, elevates Jesus as precious. Brings joy.
Sea is a symbol of evil and will not be in Heaven.
1. The beast is a symbol of a transhistorical conglomerate reality representing a political power as the salvation for people excluding God, mocking Jesus and killing His followers.
2. This oppression/suffering is active during the entire inner advent period.
3. Nero is a type of this evil.
4. God is sovereign. Jesus loves us.
*Ephesians 4:1-16 The Gospel Wins.