Resurrection And Mission: Mark 16:1-8
Topic: Biblical Passage: Mark 16:1–16:8
The truth about suffering is the Gospel, Jesus. Jesus amazing courage got him arrested. Jesus changed everything after the resurrection.
* Mark 16:1-8 Why is it mark end the gospel this way?
1. The resurrection isn’t a cute metaphor to say that everything is going to work out. Covering your bases or hedging your bet, with a little Jesus sprinkled in.
2. Resurrection is Jesus and a declaration that the gospel is true.
* 1 Corinthians 15:1-6, 30-32 What should drives us is the resurrection of Jesus?
3. The resurrection is not the end of the story.
The Messiah lives, the story begins with the resurrection of Jesus. He has inspired you to live in his presence, a person on mission.
1. We should know that the resurrection does mean NEW LIFE.
2. Changed to COMPLETE THE STORY.
3. That because HE lives we can face tomorrow.
Our motivation is to see the severity of the love of God has for us in His death, brutal, Resurrection and what He did.
* Ephesians 3:17-19