Hebrews: God Has Spoken
Topic: Biblical Passage: Hebrews 1:1–1:4
Why are we not suffering?
*Hebrews 1:1-4 Jesus Christ is a better word spoken to the human race, complete fulfillment.
*Colossians 1:13 Living in the presence of Jesus Christ is our best life! It is our greater than life.
The book of Hebrews is a warning to Gods people:
*Hebrews 2:1, 3:12-13
We are not pursuing Jesus hard enough! We need more of Jesus, His presence. If we continually lived in the presence of God, we would have joy even when people are pursing to kill us.
1. Jesus is greater than anything you have or can do. There is nothing that will provide you the joy that living in the presence of Jesus Christ will. If you're pursuing something else, it is an idol.
2. What would your day to day will look like if you lived for God, would look different daily.
What your life will look like in His presence:
*Matthew 24, John 15:18-19, Colossians 1:24, Romans 8:16-17
Do you suffer with Christ?
*Hebrews 12:1 What is the race?
1. You can live in the presence of Jesus!
*Hebrews 11:36-38, 13:12-13
1. Repent, confess you sin. 1 John 1:9
2. Enjoy Jesus more, be in His presence more.
3. Enter the mission, finish the race.