He Is Risen, Easter 2013
Topic: Biblical Passage: Romans 1:1–1:4
1) If you are not sure or don't not believe in the resurrection there is no hope for you.
2) The power of the resurrection is absolutely remarkable.
*Romans 1:1-4, Romanos 1:1-4
Jesus is the KING of the world. He will rule forever, He is at His throne! It is the means of the resurrection declares Jesus Christ to be son of God.
3) Two obstacles
1. You don't have respect for Jesus. If we did respect him we would do what He says.
2. Our culture has undermine the absolute power of King Jesus.
1. Jesus is powerful *Mark 4:38-41, Marcos 4:38-41
He is worthy of worship.
2. Jesus has power over disease. * Mark 5:28-29, Marcos 5:28-29
3. Jesus has power of demons *John 18:6, Juan 18:6; Mark 5:7, Marcos 5:7
Colossians 2:15, 1 Corinthians 15:3-6, 26, 1 Corintios 15:3-6, 26
4. Jesus has the power to forgive sin.
1. Jesus is God!
He is to be obeyed, worshiped and honored. Jesus died for you because He loves you so much!
2. Whoever does not believe in the Son of God will not see life and will be under the wrath of God forever.