Topic: Biblical Passage: Joshua 7:1–7:26
God created us for the purpose of living in a sacred space.
Expanding that sacred space, be fruitful and multiply.
Created to be in community proclaiming the Gospel. God is restoring His people.
Mandate is for you to guard and serve in the temple in the presence of God (Genesis 2).
1. Guard the sacred space and protect it.
2. Joy-filled relationship with God, family.
3. There are enemies that want to destroy the relationship.
*1 Peter 2:9-11
*Joshua 6:17-18, 7:1-26
1. Kettum is the only principle that is safe. Idols must be destroyed.
2. Sins effects community, destroying the sacred space.
We gaze at our sin. Taking the good thing that God gives and we put it in the center.
To destroy your life:
1. Make your center gravity other than Christ.
2. Compare yourself to others.
3. See yourself as an individual.