Topic: Biblical Passage: Joshua 24:1–24:24
The Promise is the Gospel, Jesus!
Serve God, the motivation should be from joy and God’s love.
The main motivation is the sovereignty of God. God wrote history!
1. The obvious doctrine in the word of God.
2. There is not a doctrine more resistant than the sovereignty of God.
3. There is not a doctrine most productive.
Without the sovereignty of God there is only despair.
A need to share the Gospel, serve the Lord:
1. Our sovereign God holds the destiny of history in his palm of his hand.
2. All people are under the sovereign judgement of God.
Grace is only magnified when truth is spoken.
3. No better news that God selected some to save for His mercy to be put on display.
What God has done can't be undone.
4. God’s atoning work is particular.
1. Season of prayer and preparation:
-pray for your personal holiness.
-Pray for the workers of minestry and leaders
-Pray for the lost!
2. Give sacrificially.
3. Die to yourself, your desires and your wants.